Hue Tourist Information
At the beginning of the 19th century the city of Hue was the capital of Vietnam. . During the Vietnam-US war some of the most severe struggle occurred in the region of the Central Highlands when a number of constructions were bombed and ruined during this war. Fortunately, the riches and the historic significance of the town remained unaltered despite all this. Hue and its surrounding have still got lots of pagodas which are more than 300 years old. Apart from being a center of cultural development in Vietnam, Hue has also served as the breeding ground for Royal Music. To know more about Hue and important Hue Tourist Information keep reading.
Hue Tourist Information
The Hue city is full of numerous excursions spots which are as follows-
- Visits of the monuments in the Imperial city and of royal tombs.
- Boat rides on the Perfume River or on the sea.
- Hue has also got a number of sightseeing spots like Bach Ma, Canh Duong, Lang Co Beach, Hai Van Pass, Phong Nha Grotto, Quang Tri, Da Nang and Hoi An.
One can also get in touch with a travel agent in order to properly plan the visit, and for further Hue Tourist Information.
Hue Tourist Information about the Tours of Huong Giang Travel Agency
Address-17 Le Loi - Hue
Telephone: 054.832221 - 820188
- Hue - Handicraft Village - Hue Gardens - My An Hot Spring bathing (4 days-3 nights) Hue - Perfume River - Ngu Ha (3 days-2 nights)
- Hue - Traditional handicraft village (4 days-3 nights)
- Hue - Bach Ma - Lang Co (2 days-1night)
- Hue - Phong Nha Grotto (Quang Binh) - Danang - Hoi An (6 days-5 nights)
- Hue - Quang Tri - Phong Nha Grotto (Quang Binh) (5 days-4 nights)
Hue Tourist Information about Tours of "Open Tour" circuits
Address: Office situated at Thua Thien Hue Hotel and Service Company, 02 Hung Vuong St.
- Boat ride in the countryside
- Hue city tour (1 day)
- Hue - Quang Tri (2 days-1 night)
- Bach Ma National Park (1 day)
- Bach Ma National Park - Lang Co - Vung Voi (2 days-1 night)
- Vinh Moc Tunnel and Phong Nha Grotto (2 days-1 night)
- Hue - Danang - Hoi An (3 days-2 nights)
- Hue - Phong Nha Grotto (4 days-3 nights)
- Hue - Quang Tri - Da Nang - Hoi An (4 days-3 nights)
- Hue - Bach Ma National Park (2 days-1 night)
- Hue - Danang - Hoi An- Quy Nhon - Nha Trang - Da Lat - Ho Chi Minh City (9 days-8 nights)
- Hue - Quang Tri - Quang Binh - Vinh - Ha Noi - Ha Long - Ninh Binh (10 days-9 nights)
Hue Tourist Information as to the popular modes of transport is as follows-
Some other different modes of transportation that are extremely popular in Hue are as follows-
For transportation in the town one can take bicycle, cycle or motorbike. One can also take a taxi (Gili, Hue ATC, etc) or avail the rent a car facilities at travel agencies or car rental companies.
Hue Tourist Information regarding Souvenirs Shops
Large streets in Hue City are lined with Fashion shops, souvenir shops and galleries.
At the Dong Ba Market, An Cuu, Ben Ngu, Tay Loc market one can buy Hue's specialties like nems (meat rolls), cha (grilled chopped meat), tom chua (shrimp sauces), me xung (sesame-sprinkled gum) and lotus seeds.
Besides these Hue tourist attractions, one can find here are a lot of gifts shops which offer products of handicraft villages such as Hue poem conical hats, utensils, copper casting statues and carved-wood products.
As a unique city of Vietnam, Hue is no less than a big and a precious museum. Therefore, vestiges in Hue have been classified by the government as a very valuable property and in December 1993 it was recognized as a World Cultural Heritage Site by UNESCO which hopes to attract many more tourists in the years to come.